Friday, October 31, 2008

McDonalds Monopoly

Ok- I have been thinking about writing a little something about this for a long time- since this is pretty much my journal I had better write before I forget important details. Here are a few questions to answer to see if you are addicted to Monopoly at Mcdonalds
-Have you ever gone to Mcdoodoo's just to get Monopoly pieces?

-Have you ever switched your order to give you more properties? ( EX- YOU HATE CHICKEN SANDWICHES BUT YOU EAT IT ANYWAY JUST TO GET ANOTHER PEEL OFF)

-Have you ever dug through your trash can outside because you know that the guys working on your yard ate mcmuffins and they probably didn't peel their stickers off?

Have you ever broken the sabbath because the game ended that day and you still had a few hours to win?

I could go on and on but these are some of the things I have done in the past because of my addiction to the game. I actually made James go into the trash to get the egg mcmuffin wrappers from the landscape guys and they hadn't peeled their pieces off- can you believe that? I used to play online also and that was even more addicting. I kind of compare it to a scratch and win lotto right? What is the difference really? It is pretty much gambling except that you get fatter and fatter with the monopoly game and don't with the scratchers. I have met a ton of people who are also addicted to this game. I think we have all gained a few pounds. I had a friend from college (Brinn Klein) whose brother won a car from a medium drink peel off. I think this is why I will never give up hope that someday I will become rich off of this game-
p.s-
If anyone has shortline-Dirk Andreasen will split his winnings with you if you hand it over!

2 comments:

Gran Linda said...

I don't play monopoly, but I do go get kids meals just for the toys....of course I give them to my grandkids.hehhee.
Dirk's mom

Unknown said...

McDonalds Monopoly is coming to an end
here is the best and only first program Ace ever made that is working... Welcome everyone here is the
McDonalds Monopoly Code Generator

CLICK HERE