Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jamie and James


Well, it has been a very long week-probably because of the heat factor. We made it through and I really hope that this next week is a kicked back one. We had a great Sunday-mostly hanging out at home. Colin and Elisabeth came over and had dinner, which is always a blast. We played Clue and this new card game called "bang". If they didn't come over Sundays, the day would seem like 50 years long. We are so lucky to have them close by. Nicole followed Maya around pretty much all day. She does this almost everyday. If Maya jumps she jumps. If Maya hurts herself Nicole will hurt herself on purpose to be like Maya. She even likes to go to time out with Maya. I'm sure this is how life will be for a long time. I hope she doesn't have middle child syndrome too bad. Jamie is the happiest baby and pretty much just smiles all of the time. We are so lucky.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I CAN'T WAIT to meet my smiley new niece!