Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving




We had a blast today. it was my first Thanksgiving dinner and it turned out pretty good. I don't even really like turkey. When it was time to eat the turkey I was so sick from cooking all day that I just wanted to drink a diet coke and eat a carrot stick- what a carnarific day it was- ok that word doesn't exist, which makes it even better. I must admit that I was pretty fooled because James told me that the neck was actually the Turkey's- how do you say-private part- I believed this for a few hours and then my sister just about died on the phone when I told her - what can I say- I am gullible- Sharlie and Nate are here so I'd better go.

3 comments:

LeaCabrera said...

LOL brilliant.

Rochelle said...

You are so hilarious! I think carnerific (is that what you said) is a fabulous word and should be used daily. :) Way to go cooking the turkey too. Uncle Juan hooked us up (thank goodness!) that is why my house didn't burn down last week.

Heidi said...

Okay Thea, I'm dying at those pics of the girls with the turykey!! I won't even touch that!!